TT-UK at PLANTWORX 2013 - Improving Productivity and Reducing Costs
The demand to improve and increase productivity whilst lowering the cost base of installing new, or replacing, pipes and cables has never been more in focus, particularly within all regulated utility sectors and transport.
Innovation is a good start but what is necessary to achieve the required goal is an assured combination of Innovation with practical application and proven experience.
At the forthcoming exhibition, TT-UK will be introducing a number of new products designed to provide innovative solutions, including keyhole pipe replacement and new installations
You will find TT-UK on stand number G20 at the PLANTWORX 2013 Exhibition, Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire, CV8 2LZ, (for SAT NAV use CV8 2LL) from 14th to 16th May 2013.
Opening times are Tuesday/Wednesday 9am to 6pm and Thursday 9am to 4pm.
To register online for your free ticket, click here
You will find TT-UK on stand number G20 where the following exciting NEW Innovative Trenchless Technology systems will be on show.
- GRUNDOMAT N Crowned Head Soil Displacement Hammer (working demo)
- GRUNDOPIT K Keyhole with TT Coring Unit
- GRD Geothermal drilling rig
- GRUNDORAM steel pipe pushing hammer
- Grundowinch Twin Capstan Winches (working demo)
- GRUNDOBURST hydraulic pipe bursting system
- GRUNDOMAT P version Soil Displacement Hammer (Trackable)
- GRUNDOBORE 200
- Asphalt Recycler (working demonstration)
A visit should also be made to stand No G29 where our TT-UK/RSP Suction Excavator Systems and accessories will be on display including:
- Professional – 32 tonne Suction Excavator with Power Arm (working demo)
- Utility – City Sucker, 7.5 tonne Suction Excavator
- Specials – Suction Digger and Suction Worm
- Please visit www.rsp-germany.com for further details.
We do hope you are able to attend, but if not and you require further information on our product ranges, then please reply to this email and your request will be dealt with promptly. Back