GRUNDOMAT Crowned or stepped head
The ground provides the challenge and sets the demands. The solution: GRUNDOMATN
with the twin gear control stud, crowned head or stepped head. Both versions are precise, have stability when running and are both effective in their own way. Being able to choose between two forward running stroke frequencies and N crowned or stepped head versions ensures optimal adaption to the prevailing soil conditions.
The crowned head develops maximum power in non-cohesive, stony soils. The crowned head expands the pilot bore directly to the full bore diameter.
The "head work" is carried out in 4 working steps:
The proven stepped head is universally applicable in all displaceable soils. The chisel bores forward and ‘opens’ the ground. Step by step the head then penetrates into the ground and works its way forward with great precision. The penetration process is carried out in steps which guarantee a high running stability.
The "head work" is carried out in 3 working steps:
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES
- 2-stroke-principle for high aiming accuracy
- With stepped head or crown head for high penetration power
- 2 Forward gear control stud + reverse gear for optimal adaptation to the soil and high level of safety
- Simple control stud switch over
- Premium steel quality - additionally treated - low wear and tear
- Partially grooved casing for better grip
- Detectable for highly sensitive applications
- Well sealed for minimal air consumption
- Easy to maintain
- Safety pack, e. g steel rope insulator and non-conductive air hoses for additional operator safety
- Practical accessories
- Fast supply of spare parts
- Training courses available
Easy switch-over: simply turn the compressed air hose ¼ turn to the left
- under compressed air: from forward gear to reverse gear
- pressure less: from reverse gear into forward gear