The latest news can be found here.
Know-how Transfer Down Under
HDD Sales Training and Open House Day in Brisbane
This week the first HDD sales training took place at our sister company TRACTO-TECHNIK Australia in Brisbane. Product Manager Manuel Pohl and Regional Marketing Manager Stefan Schmitz from TRACTO-TECHNIK Germany imparted broad knowledge of our HDD product range in a mix of theory and practice during three intensive training days.
Impressions from the Hands-on Days 2018
Several hundred guests from all more than 50 countries worldwide came to the "Hands on Days" from April 9 to 13 at TRACTO-TECHNIK's own test site in Lennestadt-Gleierbrück. Under the motto "Why dig trenches when there are better solutions" the international trade visitors experienced the whole world of trenchless technologies for pipe installation and renewal live.
Intelligent NODIG solutions from TRACTO-TECHNIK at IFAT 2018
As the world's leading trade fair for environmental technologies, IFAT focuses on the efficient use of resources. TRACTO-TECHNIK's innovative NODIG systems offer economical and environmentally friendly solutions for the sustainable trenchless laying and renewal of pipelines for a wide variety of applications. At IFAT 2018, the focus will be on water pipeline construction and sewage pipeline construction.
The whole world of trenchless technologies in Lennestadt
Proximity to customers and partners worldwide is a key to success for the special machine manufacturer TRACTO-TECHNIK from Lennestadt-Saalhausen. The family company regularly opens its doors to visitors in order to give users an insight into the working methods and application variety of its systems for trenchless pipe installtion. One of the most popular events of this kind are the demonstration days called "Hands on Days", which will take place this year from 9 to 13 April at the company's own test site in Lennestadt-Gleierbrück.
TRACTO-TECHNIK celebrates completion of new logistics centre
With the official ground-breaking ceremony by the management of TRACTO-TECHNIK and the mayor of the city of Lennestadt on 17 March 2017, construction work began on a new, ultra-modern logistics centre at the Lennestadt-Saalhausen location. After only fourteen months of construction, the construction works are completed and a belated topping-out ceremony for the 4,500 m2 hall was celebrated on 29 March. To mark the occasion, the management of the special machine manufacturer invited all contractors, all those directly involved, as well as local residents and neighbours to a celebration on site.
- The "DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH" with its 26 locations in ten German federal states and approximately 7,500 employees is Germany's greatest dairy company; the primary product milk is delivered by more than 8,300 active producers. On...
- Shortly before the beginning of the summer season in 2017 in the town Barth in Germany, the grey cast iron transport pipe line built in 1932 was damaged yet again. Ultimately, it was the growing fear that the pipe might burst which forced the water a...
- Contractor AGI Construction, Smithfield from Rhode Island is one of the premier underground utility contractors in the northeastern United States. For over 25 years the construction company has provided a comprehensive range of contracting services f...
- Imagine one of the busiest streets in the centre of Prague had to be fully or partly closed off for an extended period of time for car and tram traffic. The local residents and business people would be exposed to construction noise and dirt for month...
- As reported before, TRACTO-TECHNIK is structurally and organisationally realigning itself under the motto "Fit for Future" with regard to the needs of customers and markets by means of a large number of measures. For this reason, for exampl...
- When it comes to line installation in ecologically highly sensitive environments, it is usually a job predestined for the horizontal drilling technology. This was also the case when a new wiring for the lighthouse of Schleimünde was required. Th...
- The residents of some of the localities situated above the Swiss community of Zug can enjoy the purest spring water which flows straight from their taps. The people of Zug, however, receive their spring water mixed with groundwater in two equal parts...
- Pipe ramming and horizontal directional drilling may seem like an odd combination, but many times you can find the two trenchless methods on the same project, often being used in a most complimentary manner. Over the years, the two methods have...
- The new grass football pitch of the football section of TV Eversberg in Meschede / Germany is its pride and joy and was opened for action in the summer of 2017 after many years of planning and thanks to both public and private funding....
- As reported, TRACTO-TECHNIK is investing intensively in optimising and modernising the organisation and factory structure at its Lennestadt locations as part of a sustainable growth strategy. In March this year, work began on the construction of a ne...