The latest news can be found here.
TRACTO-TECHNIK is fit for the future
Official inauguration of the new logistics centre at the Lennestadt location
The construction of the new logistics centre at the headquarters in Lennestadt-Saalhausen is a milestone in the history of TRACTO-TECHNIK. On the one hand, the over 4,500 m2 large hall, which was erected in only 14 months on Winterberger Strasse, is the largest building in the history of the special machinery manufacturer. On the other hand, the ultra-modern logistics centre is one of the central measures in the implementation of a far-reaching modernisation strategy and thus a visible sign of the future viability of the company.
Focus on the versatility of trenchless pipe laying techniques
Executing companies in the civil engineering sector are well aware that trenchless technologies can be used to install and renew different types of pipes in an environmentally friendly and economical manner The clients and planners, however, are not as well informed about the advantages and possibilities of NODIG systems for supply and disposal. To raise awareness, TRACTO-TECHNIK Marketing has developed a complementary communication approach and launched it at this year's Hands on Days.
GRUNDOROCK 375-6.5 - New mud motor with rock drilling unit for standard drilling rigs
In order to expand the application range of their NODIG systems and make using them even more profitable, TRACTO-TECHNIK is continuously advancing the technology. That way, numerous innovations trenchless pipeline construction have been developed for. A clever new development for Horizontal Directional Drilling is a mud motor with attached rock drilling unit GRUNDOROCK375-6.5
, which makes it possible to bore through solid rock using standard HDD systems.
Trenchless pipe renewal in the narrow alleys of the historic centre of Rabat
In the historic Takadoum district in the centre of the Moroccan capital Rabat, a heavily damaged old water pipeline was renewed without trenches under difficult conditions using the static pipe bursting method.
Gentle installation of gas service pipe using the keyhole in Ingolstadt/Germany
A large number of supply and disposal lines run underground, making the installation of new lines more and more difficult. So what shall be done if a subsequent property service connection to an existing supply line becomes necessary? Installation in open construction usually involves a great deal of effort: a trench must be dug, the pipe laid and the trench then filled back again. Apart from the long time needed for the execution of this work, it also means a considerable interference with the traffic infrastructure and the destruction of many a well maintained front garden or paved yard. Not so with the trenchless installation technology, in which time-consuming excavation and restoration ...
- Saarland is indeed by far the smallest state in the Federal Republic of Germany, but yet - or perhaps directly because of this - it is often one step ahead of the rest. It is present in the German media like no other state and is used to an unusual d...
- HDD Sales Training and Open House Day in Brisbane
This week the first HDD sales training took place at our sister company TRACTO-TECHNIK Australia in Brisbane. Product Manager Manuel Pohl and Regional Marketing Manager Stefan Schmitz from TRAC...
- Several hundred guests from all more than 50 countries worldwide came to the "Hands on Days" from April 9 to 13 at TRACTO-TECHNIK's own test site in Lennestadt-Gleierbrück. Under the motto "Why dig trenches when there are bett...
- As the world's leading trade fair for environmental technologies, IFAT focuses on the efficient use of resources. TRACTO-TECHNIK's innovative NODIG systems offer economical and environmentally friendly solutions for the sustainable trenchless...
- Proximity to customers and partners worldwide is a key to success for the special machine manufacturer TRACTO-TECHNIK from Lennestadt-Saalhausen. The family company regularly opens its doors to visitors in order to give users an insight into the work...
With the official ground-breaking ceremony by the management of TRACTO-TECHNIK and the mayor of the city of Lennestadt on 17 March 2017, construction work began on a new, ultra-modern logistics centre at the Lennestadt-Saalhausen locati...
- The "DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH" with its 26 locations in ten German federal states and approximately 7,500 employees is Germany's greatest dairy company; the primary product milk is delivered by more than 8,300 active producers. On...
- Shortly before the beginning of the summer season in 2017 in the town Barth in Germany, the grey cast iron transport pipe line built in 1932 was damaged yet again. Ultimately, it was the growing fear that the pipe might burst which forced the water a...
- Contractor AGI Construction, Smithfield from Rhode Island is one of the premier underground utility contractors in the northeastern United States. For over 25 years the construction company has provided a comprehensive range of contracting services f...
- Imagine one of the busiest streets in the centre of Prague had to be fully or partly closed off for an extended period of time for car and tram traffic. The local residents and business people would be exposed to construction noise and dirt for month...