The latest news can be found here.
Pipe installation with GRUNDODRILL 11XP in redeveloped residential area
Three PE-HD DA 50 pipes were laid in the historic city centre of Dresden to accommodate glasfibre cables connecting domestic households to the new high-speed internet network (VSDL). To avoid any damage to the valuable road surfaces, the PE pipes were laid using trenchless technology in sections of 54, 112, 100 and 99 meter lengths. Customer M&M decided it was an ideal first job for their new GRUNDODRILL 11XP. The compact design makes the 11XP ideally suited for sites with restricted access, as commonly in inner-city locations.
TT ASIA PACIFIC’S GRUNDORAM flies first class for Pipeline Drillers
Pipeline Drillers were engaged by Monadelphous KT Pipelines to undertake challenging trenchless works associated with the FRGP 16” gas line in October 2014. After conducting the initial scoping and research on site in Western Australia, they found varying ground conditions, numerous stakeholders, crossings inside the FMG Solomon Hub iron ore mine, all in combination with a very tight time frame for completion of the job.
HDD slope bore with GRUNDODRILL 28Nplus
Trenchless installation of two drainage pipelines OD 600 (Manufacturer Wavin) with escort PE pipe OD 40 for buffering (Manufacturer Gerodur) with GRUNDODRILL28Nplus
A sharp bend beneath the river Enz
In the Northern Black Forest, there are many very narrow valleys, trenched by a number of streams. These stream valleys also present important traffic ways; densely wooded hillsides, roads and forest paths share the narrow confines of the valley above the wild riverbank. Whenever supply lines need to cross such a valley recess, you can be sure to encounter a tight affair. Near Simmersfeld, the river Enz and a federal road had to be undercrossed almost at right angles to allow the installation of a buried cable for current conduction (until then, the power was supplied via overhead line, prone to influences by the weather).
Crossing underneath the railway area of Schwarzenbach
Schwarzenbach lies in the centre of the Erz Mountains, along the railway line from Zwickau in Germany to Carlsbad (Karlovy Vary) in the Czech Republic which passes through Aue and Johanngeorgenstadt. Within the railway area, six tracks, two platforms, two roads and an embankment had to be undercrossed to install buried cables for the power supply of a new commercial zone behind the railway station.
- TT-UK and TT-Singapore were in attendance as exhibitors in the German Pavilion at TrenchlessAsia / International Water Week held at the Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre in Singapore at the beginning of June. The main focus at this global...
The IFAT exhibition in Munich has turned out very satisfactory for TRACTO-TECHNIK. The trade visitors were especially interested in the TT boring systems for the renewal/rehabilitation of pipelines.
- Since TT-UK launched the ‘new’ GRUNDOMAT N soil displacement hammer in the UK, their customers have been giving positive feedback on the GRUNDOMAT N’s all round performance. In fact one customer has even had to break up arguments am...
- In the centre of romanian capitol Bucharest two steel pipes have been installed over 35 m length underneath the Mihai Bravu Boulevard. For the construction of several new pedestrian crossings also new bridge piles had to be founded. As part of this t...
For more than 30 years TT-UK has been in business providing innovative trenchless technology products, they have always offered their customers training on the range of TT-UK products.
- UK specialist piling and foundation contractor Optima Foundations Ltd were recently employed by Legoland Windsor (Berkshire, UK) to install 45 No. 150mm diameters steel cased driven piles off which Lego models were constructed....
- The Norwegians generally call Spitzbergen the "Cool Coast" or Svalbard, one of Norway's own island groups in the North Atlantic. As there are no constructed paths between the towns on Spitzbergen, the supply is usually provided by air o...
- Heavy rainfall is a constant source of worry for the water supply cooperative “Kornberggruppe Eislingen” in Germany. When the rain is heay the seventy-year-old cast iron potable water transport pipeline, running through a canyon called &l...
- As recently shown on BBC News – BT installing Broadband to rural areas - the GRUNDOMAT soil displacement hammer has assisted in the Broadband connection roll out for the UK....
- Sigmaringen in Germany is known for the castle of the sovereigns of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen. The geology and hydrology of the region is moulded by glacial and pro-glacial broken rock troughs stemming from the rivers Danube and Lauchert and character...
Do you have any product or
services related questions?
Please contact us:
+49 (0) 2723 808-0